Interested in learning more about us?
Wedding Day Timeline and Checklist
8 - 12 Months Before Your Wedding Day
Agree with your spouse-to-be and your family on your Wedding date.
- Decide on a Preliminary Wedding Budget.
- Hire a wedding planner/coordinator, if you choose to.
- Agree to meet with your Officiate or Clergyman/woman
- Agree on the Ceremony location and time
- Agree on the Rehearsal & Reception Site.
- Shop for a Professional Videographer & Photographer
- Shop for a Caterer, Florist and Music (Band, DJ, etc.)
- Look for a Wedding gown and allow time for alterations and fittings
- Agree on a bridal registry.
- Call up and Select the bridesmaids.
- Agree on a date to order bridesmaids' dresses
- Choose a beautiful place for your Honeymoon
- Apply for passports, if needed
6 Months Before Your Wedding Day
- Make airline & hotel reservations for the Honeymoon
- Fine tune the guest list.
- Shop for and order invitations, calligraphy, announcements & thank you notes.
- Shop for and order wedding favors.
- Draw a time line for the Wedding Reception.
- Agree on a caterer, a florist and place an order for the wedding cake.
- Call the Photographer to set up a time for the bridal portrait.
- Book a Limousine Company for transportation on your wedding day
- Share and discuss the reception timeline all parties involved.
- Shop for a Party rental place and make reservations for any rentals.
8 Weeks Before Your Wedding Day
- Discuss with the Officiate the specifics of the Wedding Ceremony.
- Set a date and time for the rehearsal dinner.
- Choose gifts for the groom and the attendants
- Make final alterations and fittings for the Wedding Gown
- Visit your Photographer for the Bridal Portrait
1 Month Before Your Wedding Day
- Fill out and submit application for the marriage license
- Contact out of town guests and make necessary Hotel reservations
- Finalize music list and no-play list with band or DJ
- Make reservations for bridesmaids' luncheon.
- Mail wedding announcement to guests living abroad
2 Weeks Before Your Wedding Day
- Schedule the rehearsal a day or two before your wedding day
- Make an appointment with a Beauty Salon for day of wedding.
- Discuss with the hairstylist your hair style for your wedding day
- Verify the bridal party clothing
- Send a wedding announcement to the local newspapers, if you wish.
- Make necessary arrangements for name & address change, if any.
- Agree with the reception Site and the Caterer on final details
1 Week Before Your Wedding Day
- Send reminders to the rehearsal dinner attendees about the location.& time
- Mail wedding announcements to guests in the U.S.
- Start packing for your Honeymoon
- Discuss final details of the ceremony and reception with the pertinent parties
- Get final guest counts to caterers, wedding cake company, party rental company and/or reception site coordinator.
The Day Before Your Wedding Day
- Visit your Beauty Salon for manicure and pedicure
- Attend the rehearsal and dinner.
- Make sure the ushers have the final guest list.
YOUR WEDDING DAY!
- Make sure you eat something
- Visit your Beauty Salon for Hair styling & make-up. (bring veil & headpiece).
- Make sure the Wedding Gown is pressed and steamed.
- Bring a change of clothes if you are leaving for your honeymoon
- Try to relax... unwind yourself... and savor the unfolding of your Special day
Our best wishes for a married life filled with good health, happiness and fortune!
- Contact a Flower Preservation Vendor to preserve you Bouquet
- Contact a Gown preservation Vendor to hand clean, press and preserve your bridal gown
Committed to helping our customers achieve their dreams
All rights reserved by Mo Entertainment, LLC 2013